El Torreón (Pico del Pinar)
El Torreón (Pico del Pinar) is a 5,436 ft / 1,657 m mountain peak in the Sierra del Pinar Range in Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 297th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pinar, Sierra de Zafalgar, Sierra del Labradillo, Sierra del Endrinal, Monte Prieto, and Sierra Alta. See the El Torreón (Pico del Pinar) map, 3D fly around, and the El Torreón (Pico del Pinar) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
El Torreón (Pico del Pinar) SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 4, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed El Torreón (Pico del Pinar)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pinar 4,349 ft / 1,326 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sierra de Zafalgar 3,672 ft / 1,119 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sierra del Labradillo 3,505 ft / 1,068 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sierra del Endrinal 4,951 ft / 1,509 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Prieto 2,636 ft / 804 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sierra Alta 1,870 ft / 570 m 5 mi / 8 km away