El Paso Peaks
El Paso Peaks is a 4,534 ft / 1,382 m mountain peak near Ridgecrest, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2856th highest mountain in California and the 27585th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Laurel Mountain, Black Mountain, Government Peak, Klinker Mountain, Sidney Peak, and Dome Mountain. See the El Paso Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the El Paso Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
El Paso Peaks SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited El Paso Peaks
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Laurel Mountain 4,409 ft / 1,344 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Black Mountain 5,244 ft / 1,598 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Government Peak 4,656 ft / 1,419 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Klinker Mountain 4,501 ft / 1,372 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Sidney Peak 4,372 ft / 1,333 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Dome Mountain 4,967 ft / 1,514 m 11 mi / 18 km away