El Aguacate Oeste
El Aguacate Oeste is a 9,252 ft / 2,820 m mountain peak in the Sierra Madre del Sur Range in Oaxaca, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Oaxaca and the 195th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Piedra Larga, Cerro La Laguna, Cerro Zacatepec, Cerro Portillo San Juan, Cerro Grande, and Cerro Maluco. El Aguacate Oeste belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the El Aguacate Oeste map, 3D fly around, and the El Aguacate Oeste photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
El Aguacate Oeste SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to El Aguacate Oeste summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add El Aguacate Oeste pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Piedra Larga 8,558 ft / 2,609 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro La Laguna 4,772 ft / 1,455 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Zacatepec 3,357 ft / 1,023 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Portillo San Juan 4,508 ft / 1,374 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Grande 7,431 ft / 2,265 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Maluco 3,104 ft / 946 m 10 mi / 16 km away