Eisenhut is a 8,009 ft / 2,441 m mountain peak in Styria, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Styria and the 1310th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Grosser Speikkofel, Wildanger, Wintertalernock, Lattersteighohe, Bretthohe, and Sonntagsbuhel. See the Eisenhut map, 3D fly around, and the Eisenhut photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eisenhut SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eisenhut summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eisenhut pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grosser Speikkofel 7,177 ft / 2,188 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Wildanger 5,451 ft / 1,662 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wintertalernock 7,854 ft / 2,394 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lattersteighohe 6,245 ft / 1,904 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bretthohe 7,612 ft / 2,320 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sonntagsbuhel 6,929 ft / 2,112 m 3 mi / 5 km away