100% Southeast Slopes
Eiffel Peak is a 10,118 ft / 3,084 m mountain peak near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 162nd highest mountain in Alberta and the 289th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Pinnacle Mountain, Wastach Mountain, Grand Sentinel, Wenkchemna Peak, Mount Temple, and Neptuak Mountain. Eiffel Peak belongs to the Canadian Rockies Scrambles North peak list. See the Eiffel Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Eiffel Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eiffel Peak SUMMIT LOG
13 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 13, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Southeast Slopes.
Others who’ve summited Eiffel Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pinnacle Mountain 10,062 ft / 3,067 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wastach Mountain 9,248 ft / 2,819 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grand Sentinel 8,530 ft / 2,600 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wenkchemna Peak 9,602 ft / 2,927 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Temple 11,624 ft / 3,543 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Neptuak Mountain 10,013 ft / 3,052 m 2 mi / 3 km away