Edna Peak is a 11,653 ft / 3,552 m mountain peak near Fillmore, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 68th highest mountain in Utah and the 2212th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Edna Peak, Mount Brigham, Hennessy Point, Deer Trail Mountain, Delano Brigham Ridge Peak, and Horse Heaven. See the Edna Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Edna Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Edna Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Edna Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Edna Peak 11,614 ft / 3,540 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Brigham 11,709 ft / 3,569 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Hennessy Point 10,292 ft / 3,137 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Deer Trail Mountain 10,771 ft / 3,283 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Delano Brigham Ridge Peak 12,002 ft / 3,658 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Horse Heaven 10,233 ft / 3,119 m 2 mi / 2 km away