100% Standard route up steep gully
East Peak is a 5,280 ft / 1,609 m mountain peak in the Spring Mountains in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1612th highest mountain in Nevada and the 23555th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Veteran's Peak, Burlap Buttress, Monument Peak, Whiskey Peak, Hidden Peak, and Black Velvet Peak. East Peak belongs to the Las Vegas 52 Peaks peak list. See the East Peak map, 3D fly around, and the East Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Peak SUMMIT LOG
28 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited East Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cottonwood Peak 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Twin Buttes 5,128 ft / 1,563 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Apache Peak 7,543 ft / 2,299 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- French Joe Peak 7,641 ft / 2,329 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Easter Mountain 4,862 ft / 1,482 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Haystack Mountain 4,865 ft / 1,483 m 6 mi / 9 km away