100% Standard route up steep gully
East Peak is a 5,280 ft / 1,609 m mountain peak in the Spring Mountains in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1732nd highest mountain in Nevada and the 24315th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Memorial Peak, Seal Team Six Peak, Veteran's Peak, Burlap Buttress, Monument Peak, and Whiskey Peak. East Peak belongs to the Las Vegas 52 Peaks peak list. See the East Peak map, 3D fly around, and the East Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Peak SUMMIT LOG
35 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 25, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Standard route up steep gully.
Others who’ve summited East Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burlap Buttress 5,598 ft / 1,706 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monument Peak 6,252 ft / 1,906 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Whiskey Peak 5,160 ft / 1,573 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hidden Peak 6,240 ft / 1,902 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Velvet Peak 6,234 ft / 1,900 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Raven's Rest 5,800 ft / 1,768 m 1 mi / 2 km away