East Notch Mountain
East Notch Mountain is a 2,267 ft / 691 m mountain peak near Fort Plain, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 792nd highest mountain in New York and the 41828th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Notch Mountain, Christian Lake Mountain, Big Goldmine Hill, Little Goldmine Hill, Dexter Mountain, and Matts Mountain. See the East Notch Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the East Notch Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Notch Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to East Notch Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add East Notch Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- West Notch Mountain 2,326 ft / 709 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Christian Lake Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Goldmine Hill 2,274 ft / 693 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Little Goldmine Hill 2,201 ft / 671 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dexter Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Matts Mountain 2,133 ft / 650 m 3 mi / 5 km away