East Mountain is a 2,779 ft / 847 m mountain peak near Randolph, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 181st highest mountain in Vermont and the 37816th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Hill, Shagback Mountain North , Dana Hill, Shagback Mountain, Taylors Pinnacle, and Quimby Mountain. See the East Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the East Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited East Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bull Mountain 2,572 ft / 784 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Seneca Mountain 3,169 ft / 966 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Starr Mountain 2,543 ft / 775 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mitchell Mountain 2,392 ft / 729 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- West Mountain 2,717 ft / 828 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- East Haven Mountain 3,031 ft / 924 m 5 mi / 7 km away