East Mountain is a 2,779 ft / 847 m mountain peak near Randolph, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 181st highest mountain in Vermont and the 37816th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Hill, Shagback Mountain North , Dana Hill, Shagback Mountain, Taylors Pinnacle, and Quimby Mountain. See the East Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the East Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- West Mountain 627 ft / 191 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tidwell Mountain 627 ft / 191 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- McDonald Mountain 594 ft / 181 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Simpson Mountain 617 ft / 188 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Underwood Mountain 669 ft / 204 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pinnacle Mountain 558 ft / 170 m 12 mi / 20 km away