East Mountain is a 10,735 ft / 3,272 m mountain peak near Ferron, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 173rd highest mountain in Utah and the 3009th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Seeley Mountain, Bald Mountain, Middle Mountain, Trail Mountain, Candland Mountain, and Lowry Top. See the East Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the East Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to East Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add East Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Seeley Mountain 10,318 ft / 3,145 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bald Mountain 9,275 ft / 2,827 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Middle Mountain 9,052 ft / 2,759 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Trail Mountain 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Candland Mountain 10,344 ft / 3,153 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lowry Top 11,142 ft / 3,396 m 6 mi / 10 km away