East Lovenia is a 13,032 ft / 3,972 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Utah and the 842nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Lovenia, Wasatch Benchmark, Red Knob, Northwest Wasatch, Tokewanna Peak, and Explorer Peak. East Lovenia belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the East Lovenia map, 3D fly around, and the East Lovenia photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Lovenia SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 17, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Lovenia 13,219 ft / 4,029 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wasatch Benchmark 13,156 ft / 4,010 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Knob 12,087 ft / 3,684 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Northwest Wasatch 13,039 ft / 3,974 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Tokewanna Peak 13,165 ft / 4,013 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Explorer Peak 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 4 mi / 7 km away