East Dome is a 5,282 ft / 1,610 m mountain peak near Morton, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1210th highest mountain in Washington and the 23551st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pumice Butte, Dogs Head, Alpine Butte, Mount Saint Helens, Butte Camp Dome, and Smith Creek Butte. See the East Dome map, 3D fly around, and the East Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Dome SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to East Dome summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add East Dome pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Albert Edward 11,852 ft / 3,613 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- West Dome 11,944 ft / 3,641 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Murray 10,942 ft / 3,335 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Silisigoda 9,748 ft / 2,971 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Eni 8,226 ft / 2,507 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Chamberlain 10,417 ft / 3,175 m 12 mi / 20 km away