Eagle Scout Peak
Eagle Scout Peak is a 12,000 ft / 3,658 m mountain peak near Springville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 289th highest mountain in California and the 1865th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lippincott Mountain, Mount Stewart, Black Kaweah, Lion Rock, Lawson Peak, and Pyramidal Pinnacle. Eagle Scout Peak belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Eagle Scout Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Scout Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Scout Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eagle Scout Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eagle Scout Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lippincott Mountain 12,265 ft / 3,738 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Stewart 12,200 ft / 3,719 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Kaweah 13,720 ft / 4,182 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Lion Rock 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Lawson Peak 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pyramidal Pinnacle 13,665 ft / 4,165 m 3 mi / 5 km away