100% From/to Kaweah Gap
Eagle Scout Peak
Eagle Scout Peak is a 12,000 ft / 3,658 m mountain peak near Springville, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 308th highest mountain in California and the 2080th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lippincott Mountain, Mount Stewart, Black Kaweah, Lion Rock, Lawson Peak, and Pyramidal Pinnacle. Eagle Scout Peak belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Eagle Scout Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Scout Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Scout Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 28, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Eagle Scout Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lippincott Mountain 12,265 ft / 3,738 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Stewart 12,200 ft / 3,719 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Black Kaweah 13,720 ft / 4,182 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Lion Rock 12,360 ft / 3,767 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Lawson Peak 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pyramidal Pinnacle 13,665 ft / 4,165 m 3 mi / 5 km away