Eagle Peak is a 11,367 ft / 3,465 m mountain peak in Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 218th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 2252nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Humphreys, Table Mountain, Mount Schurz, Pinnacle Mountain, Turret Mountain, and Colter Peak. Eagle Peak belongs to the U.S. National Park High Points peak list. See the Eagle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eagle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eagle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Humphreys 10,853 ft / 3,308 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Table Mountain 11,040 ft / 3,365 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Schurz 11,010 ft / 3,356 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pinnacle Mountain 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Turret Mountain 10,840 ft / 3,304 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Colter Peak 10,640 ft / 3,243 m 4 mi / 7 km away