Eagle Peak is a 9,193 ft / 2,802 m mountain peak near Burney, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 689th highest mountain in California and the 5595th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ski Heil Peak, Vulcans Castle, Pilot Pinnacle, Lassen Peak, Mount Helen, and Bumpass Mountain. See the Eagle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eagle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eagle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ski Heil Peak 8,927 ft / 2,721 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Vulcans Castle 8,484 ft / 2,586 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pilot Pinnacle 8,766 ft / 2,672 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lassen Peak 10,462 ft / 3,189 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Helen 8,839 ft / 2,694 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bumpass Mountain 8,740 ft / 2,664 m 2 mi / 2 km away