Eagle Cliff is a 3,420 ft / 1,042 m mountain peak in the White Mountains in New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 130th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 33386th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Lafayette, Mount Lafayette, Cannon Mountain, Bald Mountain, Mount Truman, and Mittersill Mountain. See the Eagle Cliff map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Cliff photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Cliff SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Eagle Cliff
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Lafayette 5,040 ft / 1,536 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Lafayette 5,260 ft / 1,603 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cannon Mountain 4,100 ft / 1,250 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bald Mountain 2,238 ft / 682 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Truman 5,020 ft / 1,530 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mittersill Mountain 3,600 ft / 1,097 m 2 mi / 3 km away