100% South Route
Eagle Cliff Mountain
Eagle Cliff Mountain is a 8,858 ft / 2,700 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2827th highest mountain in Colorado and the 6789th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Deer Ridge East, Gianttrack Mountain, Deer Mountain, Emerald Mountain, Oldman Mountain, and Rams Horn Mountain. See the Eagle Cliff Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Cliff Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Cliff Mountain SUMMIT LOG
7 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 5, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Route.
Others who’ve summited Eagle Cliff Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Deer Ridge East 8,763 ft / 2,671 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gianttrack Mountain 8,717 ft / 2,657 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Deer Mountain 10,013 ft / 3,052 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Emerald Mountain 9,209 ft / 2,807 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Oldman Mountain 8,304 ft / 2,531 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rams Horn Mountain 9,524 ft / 2,903 m 2 mi / 4 km away