Duncan Hill is a 7,798 ft / 2,377 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 217th highest mountain in Washington and the 9885th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gopher Mountain, Devils Smoke Stack, Rampart Mountain, Garland Peak, Cardinal Peak, and Saska Peak. See the Duncan Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Duncan Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Duncan Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Duncan Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Duncan Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gopher Mountain 8,008 ft / 2,441 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Devils Smoke Stack 7,618 ft / 2,322 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Rampart Mountain 7,700 ft / 2,347 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Garland Peak 7,408 ft / 2,258 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cardinal Peak 8,590 ft / 2,618 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Saska Peak 8,404 ft / 2,562 m 4 mi / 6 km away