100% Anthem Creek Trail
Duncan Hill is a 7,798 ft / 2,377 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 225th highest mountain in Washington and the 10458th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gopher Mountain, Devils Smoke Stack, Rampart Mountain, Garland Peak, Cardinal Peak, and Saska Peak. See the Duncan Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Duncan Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Duncan Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 31, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Anthem Creek Trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gopher Mountain 8,008 ft / 2,441 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Devils Smoke Stack 7,618 ft / 2,322 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Rampart Mountain 7,700 ft / 2,347 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Garland Peak 7,408 ft / 2,258 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cardinal Peak 8,590 ft / 2,618 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Saska Peak 8,404 ft / 2,562 m 4 mi / 6 km away