Dumbell Mountain is a 8,421 ft / 2,567 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 87th highest mountain in Washington and the 8107th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Greenwood Mountain, Red Mountain, Chiwawa Mountain, Copper Peak, Mount Fernow, and Seven Fingered Jack. Dumbell Mountain belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Dumbell Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Dumbell Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dumbell Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Dumbell Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Greenwood Mountain 8,415 ft / 2,565 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Red Mountain 7,602 ft / 2,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chiwawa Mountain 8,459 ft / 2,578 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Copper Peak 8,964 ft / 2,732 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Fernow 9,249 ft / 2,819 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Seven Fingered Jack 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 3 mi / 5 km away