Druim nan Sac
Druim nan Sac is a 2,113 ft / 644 m mountain peak near Kingussie, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2539th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Meall Chuaich, Creag Ruadh, Clach-Mheall Dubh, Cruban Beag, Carn na Caim—Bogha-cloiche, and Carn na Caim—A'Mharconaich. See the Druim nan Sac map, 3D fly around, and the Druim nan Sac photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Druim nan Sac SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Druim nan Sac summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Druim nan Sac pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Creag Ruadh 2,159 ft / 658 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Meall Chuaich 3,120 ft / 951 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clach-Mheall Dubh 2,031 ft / 619 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cruban Beag 1,936 ft / 590 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Carn na Caim—Bogha-cloiche 2,946 ft / 898 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carn na Caim—A'Mharconaich 2,894 ft / 882 m 3 mi / 5 km away