100% Villa Ridge
Drift Peak is a 13,900 ft / 4,237 m mountain peak in the Ten Mile Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 93rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 144th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fletcher Mountain, Atlantic Peak, Wheeler Mountain, Little Bartlett Mountain, Mayflower Hill, and Gold Hill. See the Drift Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Drift Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Drift Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 21, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Villa Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Drift Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fletcher Mountain 13,958 ft / 4,254 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Atlantic Peak 13,848 ft / 4,221 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wheeler Mountain 13,628 ft / 4,154 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Bartlett Mountain 12,936 ft / 3,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mayflower Hill 12,426 ft / 3,787 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gold Hill 11,936 ft / 3,638 m 2 mi / 3 km away