Draa Ben Chibane
Draa Ben Chibane is a 5,954 ft / 1,815 m mountain peak near Tazoult-Lambese, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Batna and the 145th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Ras er Rih, Ras Bou Serrhil, Koudia Bel Ouara, Koudia Zana, Draa es Sedda, and Ich Nsouder. See the Draa Ben Chibane map, 3D fly around, and the Draa Ben Chibane photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Draa Ben Chibane SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Draa Ben Chibane summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Draa Ben Chibane pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Ras er Rih 6,261 ft / 1,908 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ras Bou Serrhil 6,089 ft / 1,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koudia Bel Ouara 5,992 ft / 1,827 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koudia Zana 6,881 ft / 2,097 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Draa es Sedda 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Ich Nsouder 5,146 ft / 1,569 m 5 mi / 8 km away