Dra-n-Blouzir is a 2,391 ft / 729 m mountain peak near Seddouk, Bejaïa, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3728th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Azrou Rifouf, Azrou Irallene, Djebel Trouna, Djebel Atmous, Azrou-n-Aterarmine, and Irhil Sidi Bou Djelil. See the Dra-n-Blouzir map, 3D fly around, and the Dra-n-Blouzir photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dra-n-Blouzir SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 10, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Azrou Rifouf 3,243 ft / 988 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Azrou Irallene 3,271 ft / 997 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Trouna 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Atmous 2,341 ft / 714 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Azrou-n-Aterarmine 3,092 ft / 943 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Irhil Sidi Bou Djelil 1,606 ft / 490 m 8 mi / 12 km away