Douglas Peak is a 10,095 ft / 3,077 m mountain peak in West Coast, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in West Coast and the 13th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Haidinger, Conway Peak, Barnicoat, Mount Haast, Mount Halcombe, and Lendenfeld. Douglas Peak belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Douglas Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Douglas Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Douglas Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Douglas Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Douglas Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Haidinger 10,066 ft / 3,068 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Conway Peak 8,482 ft / 2,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Barnicoat 9,255 ft / 2,821 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Haast 10,295 ft / 3,138 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lendenfeld 10,331 ft / 3,149 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Halcombe 7,439 ft / 2,268 m 2 mi / 4 km away