100% Crawford Ridgepole Trail
Doublehead Mountain is a 2,116 ft / 645 m mountain peak near Meredith, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 427th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 43249th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Peaked Hill, Dinsmore Mountain, Mount Squam, Mount Percival, Mount Israel, and Diamond Ledge. See the Doublehead Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Doublehead Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Doublehead Mountain SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 27, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Berrian Mountain 9,151 ft / 2,789 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Legault Mountain 9,074 ft / 2,766 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yegge Peak 8,072 ft / 2,460 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bald Mountain 7,741 ft / 2,359 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Crow Hill 8,660 ft / 2,640 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 8267 ft / 2519 m 8,267 ft / 2,520 m 3 mi / 4 km away