100% Southwest ridge
Donohue Peak is a 11,978 ft / 3,651 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 283rd highest mountain in California and the 1841st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 12,245 ft / 3732 m, Blacktop Peak, Kuna Peak, Koip Peak, Amelia Earhart Peak, and Mount Lyell. See the Donohue Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Donohue Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Donohue Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 31, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blacktop Peak 12,733 ft / 3,881 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuna Peak 13,002 ft / 3,963 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Koip Peak 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Amelia Earhart Peak 11,968 ft / 3,648 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Lyell 13,114 ft / 3,997 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Maclure 12,880 ft / 3,926 m 3 mi / 6 km away