100% Traversée Rochefort Jorasses
Dôme de Rochefort
Dôme de Rochefort is a 13,173 ft / 4,015 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy , France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 18th highest mountain in France and the 36th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de Rochefort, Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite), Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène), Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Croz), Dent du Géant, and Aiguille du Geant. Dôme de Rochefort belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge, and the France Mont Blanc Massif Peaks Challenge peak lists. See the Dôme de Rochefort map, 3D fly around, and the Dôme de Rochefort photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dôme de Rochefort SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 10, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de Rochefort 13,127 ft / 4,001 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite) 13,337 ft / 4,065 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène) 13,271 ft / 4,045 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Croz) 13,484 ft / 4,110 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dent du Géant 13,169 ft / 4,014 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Geant 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 1 mi / 1 km away