100% North Face
Dôme de Neige des Ecrins
Dôme de Neige des Ecrins is a 13,173 ft / 4,015 m mountain peak in the Dauphine Alps in Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 19th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Barre des Ecrins, Pic Coolidge, La Roche Faurio, Roche Paillon, Pic Sans Nom, and Ailefroide. Dôme de Neige des Ecrins belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Dôme de Neige des Ecrins map, 3D fly around, and the Dôme de Neige des Ecrins photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dôme de Neige des Ecrins SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 2, 2003. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is North Face.
Others who’ve summited Dôme de Neige des Ecrins
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Barre des Ecrins 13,455 ft / 4,101 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- La Roche Faurio 12,238 ft / 3,730 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Roche Paillon 11,932 ft / 3,637 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic Sans Nom 12,838 ft / 3,913 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ailefroide 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Neige Cordier 11,857 ft / 3,614 m 3 mi / 4 km away