Dôme de Neige des Ecrins
Dôme de Neige des Ecrins is a 13,173 ft / 4,015 m mountain peak in the Dauphine Alps in Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 17th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Barre des Ecrins, La Roche Faurio, Pic Sans Nom, Ailefroide, Pic de Neige Cordier, and Mont Pelvoux. Dôme de Neige des Ecrins belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Dôme de Neige des Ecrins map, 3D fly around, and the Dôme de Neige des Ecrins photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dôme de Neige des Ecrins SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 2, 2003. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Barre des Ecrins 13,455 ft / 4,101 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- La Roche Faurio 12,238 ft / 3,730 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic Sans Nom 12,838 ft / 3,913 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ailefroide 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Neige Cordier 11,857 ft / 3,614 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Pelvoux 12,946 ft / 3,946 m 3 mi / 5 km away