Dome de Miage
Dome de Miage is a 9,773 ft / 2,979 m mountain peak near Les Contamines-Montjoie, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 237th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de la Berangere, Grande Roche de Trelatete, Tete Carree, Aiguilles de Trelatete, Aiguille de Bionnassay, and Mont Truc. See the Dome de Miage map, 3D fly around, and the Dome de Miage photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dome de Miage SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dome de Miage summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dome de Miage pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de la Berangere 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grande Roche de Trelatete 7,486 ft / 2,282 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tete Carree 10,882 ft / 3,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguilles de Trelatete 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille de Bionnassay 13,294 ft / 4,052 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Truc 5,942 ft / 1,811 m 2 mi / 4 km away