Doi Phu Huat
Doi Phu Huat is a 5,470 ft / 1,667 m mountain peak near Chaloem Phra Kiat, Nan, Thailand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Nan and the 51st highest mountain in Thailand. The nearest peaks are Doi Phu Huat, Doi Huai Thai, Doi Khun Nam Ngaeng, Doi Khang Ho, Doi Khun Huai Hok, and Doi Phu Sathan. See the Doi Phu Huat map, 3D fly around, and the Doi Phu Huat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Doi Phu Huat SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Doi Phu Huat summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Doi Phu Huat pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Doi Phu Huat 4,322 ft / 1,318 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Doi Huai Thai 2,988 ft / 911 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Doi Khun Nam Ngaeng 4,815 ft / 1,468 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Doi Khang Ho 6,182 ft / 1,885 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Doi Khun Huai Hok 3,069 ft / 936 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Doi Phu Sathan 1,895 ft / 578 m 6 mi / 9 km away