Dock Butte is a 4,961 ft / 1,512 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1375th highest mountain in Washington and the 25330th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Goat Mountain, Loomis Mountain, George Peterson Butte, Survey Point, Park Butte, and Railroad Grade. See the Dock Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Dock Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dock Butte SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 26, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Goat Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loomis Mountain 5,381 ft / 1,640 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- George Peterson Butte 4,760 ft / 1,451 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Survey Point 5,023 ft / 1,531 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Park Butte 5,384 ft / 1,641 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Burpee Hill 1,004 ft / 306 m 6 mi / 10 km away