Djebel Tenouchfi is a 5,882 ft / 1,793 m mountain peak near Sebdou, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 159th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Sfa, Djebel Dourdaz, Djebel Moudjahadine, Djebel Senoussi, Djebel Bou Zatatt, and Djebel Raourai. See the Djebel Tenouchfi map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Tenouchfi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Tenouchfi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Tenouchfi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Tenouchfi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Sfa 5,484 ft / 1,672 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Dourdaz 5,097 ft / 1,554 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Moudjahadine 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Senoussi 5,034 ft / 1,534 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Bou Zatatt 4,896 ft / 1,492 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Raourai 4,766 ft / 1,453 m 4 mi / 7 km away