Djebel Takfart is a 4,438 ft / 1,353 m mountain peak near Ouled Mimoun, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 947th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Chebbak el Harch, Djebel Rhalmaoues, Djebel el Kemiti, Djebel el Zelzalah, Djebel Medreg Nara, and Djebel Ouargla. See the Djebel Takfart map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Takfart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Takfart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Takfart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Takfart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chebbak el Harch 4,132 ft / 1,259 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Rhalmaoues 3,947 ft / 1,203 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel el Kemiti 4,080 ft / 1,244 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel el Zelzalah 4,297 ft / 1,310 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel Medreg Nara 3,821 ft / 1,165 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Djebel Ouargla 5,363 ft / 1,635 m 7 mi / 11 km away