Djebel Refaa is a 6,889 ft / 2,100 m mountain peak near Merouana, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Batna and the 59th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Bou Rhioul, Djebel el Mhasseur, Koudia Tagrout, Draa el Kelb, Djebel Tifrane, and Kef Mannsour. See the Djebel Refaa map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Refaa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Refaa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Refaa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Refaa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Bou Rhioul 5,341 ft / 1,628 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel el Mhasseur 5,716 ft / 1,742 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koudia Tagrout 4,057 ft / 1,237 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Draa el Kelb 3,630 ft / 1,107 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Tifrane 5,044 ft / 1,538 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kef Mannsour 4,669 ft / 1,423 m 5 mi / 8 km away