Djebel Mekaidou is a 4,597 ft / 1,401 m mountain peak near Sebdou, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 777th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Kerbaya, Koudiat Bou Khalf, Djebel en Nechchab, Djebel Ouazene, El Hairech, and Djebel Tine Khial. See the Djebel Mekaidou map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Mekaidou photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Mekaidou SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Mekaidou summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Mekaidou pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Kerbaya 4,107 ft / 1,252 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Koudiat Bou Khalf 4,231 ft / 1,290 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Djebel en Nechchab 4,278 ft / 1,304 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Djebel Ouazene 4,291 ft / 1,308 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- El Hairech 4,708 ft / 1,435 m 18 mi / 28 km away
- Djebel Tine Khial 4,587 ft / 1,398 m 18 mi / 29 km away