Djebel Maroui is a 4,597 ft / 1,401 m mountain peak near Sebdou, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 779th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Fernane, Djebel Tissefsafine, Djebel Tarechriret, Bechiyera, Djebel Tazemmouret, and Djebel el Mekmene. See the Djebel Maroui map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Maroui photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Maroui SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Maroui summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Maroui pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Fernane 4,270 ft / 1,302 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Tissefsafine 4,479 ft / 1,365 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Tarechriret 2,503 ft / 763 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bechiyera 4,519 ft / 1,378 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel Tazemmouret 2,678 ft / 816 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Djebel el Mekmene 2,574 ft / 785 m 6 mi / 9 km away