Djebel ez Zaaba
Djebel ez Zaaba is a 3,900 ft / 1,189 m mountain peak in Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia , Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Al Qaşrayn , 1604th highest mountain in Algeria and the 33rd highest mountain in Tunisia. The nearest peaks are Jebel Dernaia, Djebel Chettabya, Jebel Dernaia, Djebel Bir el Atrous, Djebel Bou Gaffer, and Djebel Bou Gaffer. See the Djebel ez Zaaba map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel ez Zaaba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel ez Zaaba SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel ez Zaaba summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel ez Zaaba pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Dernaia 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Chettabya 4,206 ft / 1,282 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 3,871 ft / 1,180 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Bir el Atrous 4,213 ft / 1,284 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,934 ft / 1,199 m 5 mi / 9 km away