Djebel el Asses
Djebel el Asses is a 5,235 ft / 1,596 m mountain peak near Ouled Mimoun, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 342nd highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Mazoudjene, Djorf el Ahmar, Djebel Bel Khiar, Djebel Matmar, Djebel Messeguenine, and Djebel Mekimene. See the Djebel el Asses map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel el Asses photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel el Asses SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel el Asses summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel el Asses pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Mazoudjene 5,020 ft / 1,530 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djorf el Ahmar 4,811 ft / 1,467 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Bel Khiar 4,573 ft / 1,394 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Matmar 4,578 ft / 1,395 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Messeguenine 4,466 ft / 1,361 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Djebel Mekimene 4,591 ft / 1,399 m 4 mi / 7 km away