Djebel Dourdaz is a 5,097 ft / 1,554 m mountain peak near Sebdou, Tlemcen, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Tlemcen and the 392nd highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Tenouchfi, Djebel Sfa, Djebel Senoussi, Djebel Mderba, Toumzayet, and Djebel Moudjahadine. See the Djebel Dourdaz map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Dourdaz photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Dourdaz SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Dourdaz summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Dourdaz pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Tenouchfi 5,882 ft / 1,793 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Sfa 5,484 ft / 1,672 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Senoussi 5,034 ft / 1,534 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Mderba 5,555 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Toumzayet 5,860 ft / 1,786 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Moudjahadine 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 4 mi / 7 km away