Djebel Chettabya is a 4,206 ft / 1,282 m mountain peak in Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1212th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Bir el Atrous, Djebel Rhechioua, Djebel ez Zaaba, Jebel Dernaia, Djebel Bou Gaffer, and Jebel Dernaia. See the Djebel Chettabya map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Chettabya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Chettabya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Chettabya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Chettabya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Bir el Atrous 4,213 ft / 1,284 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Rhechioua 3,909 ft / 1,192 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel ez Zaaba 3,900 ft / 1,189 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 3,871 ft / 1,180 m 7 mi / 11 km away