Djebel Boudaoud is a 3,879 ft / 1,182 m mountain peak near Oued el Abtal, Mascara, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Mascara and the 1638th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Henidja, Kef Taghilet, Kef Frane, Djebel Bentata, Djebel Chaab el Hallouf, and Kef Ougueb. See the Djebel Boudaoud map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Boudaoud photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Boudaoud SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Boudaoud summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Boudaoud pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Henidja 3,712 ft / 1,132 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kef Taghilet 2,924 ft / 891 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kef Frane 3,656 ft / 1,114 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Bentata 3,710 ft / 1,131 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Chaab el Hallouf 3,373 ft / 1,028 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kef Ougueb 3,575 ft / 1,090 m 2 mi / 4 km away