Djebel Bou Tlarmine
Djebel Bou Tlarmine is a 6,762 ft / 2,061 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Batna and the 67th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel el Guetar, Ras el Mers, Djebel Aidal, Koudia Zana, Djebel Chefat, and Djebel Taguechrirt. See the Djebel Bou Tlarmine map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Bou Tlarmine photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Bou Tlarmine SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Bou Tlarmine summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Bou Tlarmine pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel el Guetar 6,326 ft / 1,928 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Ras el Mers 5,906 ft / 1,800 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Aidal 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koudia Zana 6,881 ft / 2,097 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Chefat 5,490 ft / 1,673 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Taguechrirt 5,885 ft / 1,794 m 4 mi / 7 km away