Djebel Bou Rhioul
Djebel Bou Rhioul is a 5,341 ft / 1,628 m mountain peak near Merouana, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Batna and the 307th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Refaa, Koudia Tagrout, Draa el Kelb, Djebel el Mhasseur, Koudia Amoud, and Djebel Tichaou. See the Djebel Bou Rhioul map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Bou Rhioul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Bou Rhioul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Bou Rhioul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Bou Rhioul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Refaa 6,889 ft / 2,100 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Koudia Tagrout 4,057 ft / 1,237 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Draa el Kelb 3,630 ft / 1,107 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel el Mhasseur 5,716 ft / 1,742 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Koudia Amoud 3,769 ft / 1,149 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Tichaou 6,525 ft / 1,989 m 6 mi / 9 km away