Djebel Bou Gaffer
Djebel Bou Gaffer is a 3,934 ft / 1,199 m mountain peak near Bir el Ater, Algeria (general), Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1558th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Bou Gaffer, Djebel ez Zaaba, Jebel Dernaia, Djebel Chettabya, Jabal Duriyah, and Jebel Dernaia. See the Djebel Bou Gaffer map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Bou Gaffer photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Bou Gaffer SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Bou Gaffer summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Bou Gaffer pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Bou Gaffer 3,742 ft / 1,141 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Djebel ez Zaaba 3,900 ft / 1,189 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 4,042 ft / 1,232 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Djebel Chettabya 4,206 ft / 1,282 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Jabal Duriyah 3,379 ft / 1,030 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Jebel Dernaia 3,871 ft / 1,180 m 8 mi / 13 km away