Djebel Bir en Nsour
Djebel Bir en Nsour is a 3,207 ft / 978 m mountain peak near ’Aïn Abid, Constantine, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2681st highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Kef el Rherib, Hadjar el Touila, Kef et Teboul, Djebel Oum Settas, Djebel el Krouma, and Djebel Mdouer. See the Djebel Bir en Nsour map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Bir en Nsour photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Bir en Nsour SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Bir en Nsour summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Bir en Nsour pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kef el Rherib 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hadjar el Touila 3,606 ft / 1,099 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kef et Teboul 3,268 ft / 996 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Oum Settas 4,238 ft / 1,292 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel el Krouma 3,363 ft / 1,025 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Djebel Mdouer 3,752 ft / 1,144 m 5 mi / 9 km away