Djebel Bazita is a 3,913 ft / 1,193 m mountain peak near Oued el Abtal, Mascara, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Mascara and the 1585th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel el Hadjadj, Djebel Slimane el Fertas, Kef Labyadh, Djebel el Mzila, Djebel Ahmled, and Djebel Bartismet. See the Djebel Bazita map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Bazita photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Bazita SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Bazita summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Bazita pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel el Hadjadj 2,561 ft / 781 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Slimane el Fertas 3,062 ft / 934 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kef Labyadh 2,596 ft / 791 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel el Mzila 3,534 ft / 1,077 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Ahmled 2,907 ft / 886 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Bartismet 3,298 ft / 1,005 m 2 mi / 4 km away