Djebel Ahdous is a 5,406 ft / 1,648 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Batna and the 281st highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Abdous, Djebel Mekther, Djebel Chaadri, Djebel Taguechrirt, Ras el Bordj, and Ich Nsouder. See the Djebel Ahdous map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Ahdous photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Ahdous SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Ahdous summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Ahdous pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Abdous 5,094 ft / 1,553 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Mekther 5,678 ft / 1,731 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Chaadri 5,625 ft / 1,715 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Taguechrirt 5,885 ft / 1,794 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ras el Bordj 6,003 ft / 1,830 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ich Nsouder 5,146 ft / 1,569 m 3 mi / 5 km away