Djebel Abdous is a 5,094 ft / 1,553 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 394th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Ahdous, Djebel Taguechrirt, Djebel Mekther, Djebel Chefat, Djebel Aidal, and Ich Nsouder. See the Djebel Abdous map, 3D fly around, and the Djebel Abdous photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Djebel Abdous SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Djebel Abdous summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Djebel Abdous pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Ahdous 5,406 ft / 1,648 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Taguechrirt 5,885 ft / 1,794 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Mekther 5,678 ft / 1,731 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Chefat 5,490 ft / 1,673 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Djebel Aidal 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ich Nsouder 5,146 ft / 1,569 m 3 mi / 5 km away