100% South Ridge
Disappointment Peak is a 9,744 ft / 2,970 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Washington and the 4879th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Glacier Peak, Kennedy Peak, Gamma Peak, Tenpeak Mountain, White Chuck Cinder Cone, and Black Mountain. See the Disappointment Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Disappointment Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Disappointment Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 8, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Glacier Peak 10,541 ft / 3,213 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kennedy Peak 8,261 ft / 2,518 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gamma Peak 6,916 ft / 2,108 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tenpeak Mountain 8,218 ft / 2,505 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- White Chuck Cinder Cone 5,994 ft / 1,827 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Black Mountain 6,988 ft / 2,130 m 5 mi / 7 km away