Disappointment Peak is a 13,917 ft / 4,242 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in California and the 137th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Balcony, Middle Palisade, Norman Clyde Peak, The Thumb, Palisade Crest, and Big Kid Mountain. Disappointment Peak belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Disappointment Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Disappointment Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Disappointment Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Disappointment Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Disappointment Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Balcony 13,840 ft / 4,218 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Middle Palisade 14,012 ft / 4,271 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Norman Clyde Peak 13,855 ft / 4,223 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Thumb 13,356 ft / 4,071 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Palisade Crest 13,553 ft / 4,131 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Bolton Brown 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 2 mi / 3 km away